There are a few things you need to bring to appointments at BJC Health:
- Bring the referral letter
- Bring relevant X-rays and scans
- Bring relevant blood tests if available
- Wear appropriate clothing to allow comprehensive examination
- Medicare card (Pensioner or Repatriation Card if applicable)
- Claim number & details if appropriate
- List of medications
For physiotherapy, dietetics, massage therapy or exercise therapy appointments:
- Wear comfortable clothing to allow comprehensive examination or for your exercise
- Bring your Private Health Insurance card which will have relevant information and will also help with payments as we have HICAPS and can claim the rebate immediately.
- Treatments must be paid for at the time of consultation.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your initial appointment to fill out the necessary paperwork.
- Please be on time. We are almost always punctual if our patients also come on time.
- We deliver a professional service and respect your rights, dignity, privacy, feelings and cultural customs.
- Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please inform us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard, DVA
Bring your Private Health Insurance card which will have the relevant information and also help with payments as we have HICAPS and can claim the rebate immediately. Most insurance companies cover physiotherapy and remedial massage treatment but the coverage and therefore the “gap” will vary with each plan.
Worker’s Compensation Claims, Third Party Claims
Bring your insurance information to your first appointment. This will include your claim number and case manager details. In most circumstances (except for initial commencement of physiotherapy), pre-approval of your visit will need to be obtained from the insurance company.
We look forward to seeing you soon and assisting you back to health!